Jan 6, 2011

Today's Creatvity

I haven't felt much like doing anything creative since Christmas....my craft room needed a tidy up to put things back into the places where they belong and I have been putting this off .... until last night. Don't know why but thought I would cover my notebook for this year at work. So after tidying up I got started and finished it off this morning.
Usually I have used an A5 sized notebook (which is easy to cover) but last year I fell in love with the A4 sized (Reflex) notebooks. The quality of the paper inside is fantastic - lovely white and heavier gsm than most. So this is my first A4 sized one that I have covered. I used some of my Stampin' Up! designer series paper, ribbon, alphabet stamps, scallop trim boarder and corner punches. The little heart is free swinging and in the photo it is backwards (I didn't notice when I took the photo, sorry) the heart is actually blue with a brown boarder and has 2011 on it. The spots on the butterflies are aslo glittered with kindy glitz.

Here is my other project completed today. I got a little canvas and stand for free at the craft show last year. It is only about 8cm tall. Today I painted it blue, added a little owl made from Stampin' Up! punch and some leaves for him to sit on. I have then stamped the word on the bottom. I am very happy with how it turned out and it will take pride of place on my desk at work.


2 comments:

  1. I love your owl and notebook!!! I am buying my diary Saturday(at Edsco, of course!). Might take a little inspiration from your brown tones and owls!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Peta, now we all will want one!!

    ReplyDelete