Dec 29, 2010

My Family Christmas




Here is our Family Chrissy Present from my nephew Jaxon and his mum Cassandra. It was delivered to our door just before Christmas. The red and gold baubles are Ferrero Rocher chocolates with red and gold Lindt Choc stars in between. They are all individually wrapped with celophane around a wire to push into the foam wreath.Very Yummy! and easy to grab when you walk past.




Here is my version of the Gingerbread House....it was my first time ever to make and decorate one and I had a ball....it came with the plastic tray, pieces of gingerbread, icing and lollies...good value from Target.






I bought some new bowling balls for my dad off ebay....he picked them out but does not have an ebay or paypal account so I did it for him. When they were posted they were of course addressed to me, so I didn't let him open them. I checked that they had arrived safely and then wrapped them up to go under the Chrissy Tree! it nearly killed my dad having to wait 6 days before getting them, but he is one happy dad now!









After eating a full Christmas lunch dad suggested we watch a DVD cause there was nothing on TV and with all the rain outside it seemed like a good idea. Not long into the movie....dad went to sleep....this often happens to him after lunch but now I have photographic evidence!
Must have been all the excitement of getting his bowling balls!
Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and have plans to see in the New Year with style.


No comments:

Post a Comment