Jul 4, 2010

Here it is.......

Well I know you have been waiting to see what I actually made from that beautiful fabric......well here it is.......
Thanks to a combination of 2 bag patterns from the internet I came up with the pattern for this bag and am very, very happy with how it turned out. It is lined with plain green and has pockets on both sides trimmed with ribbon (so they are easy to find). While the photo gives you a basic idea of how it turned out it looks even better in real life.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the first week of the holidays and you have plans to make the most of our second week. I am going out tomorrow with my mum.....we haven't had a day out together in a long time, especially since she hurt both her knees.....hopefully it won't be too much for her.

And then on Tuesday I am looking forward to spending some time with Annette......she is coming to my place for a little bit of creativity.......who knows what we will create????

2 comments:

  1. very cute! Hope you have a lovely week.
    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That is cute as!! Glad to hear you're enjoying your break!!

    ReplyDelete