Jul 10, 2010

Aunty Peta....Aunty Peta....Aunty Peta!!!!

Yesterday my newphew Jaxon was here for the day!

Dad and I picked him up with his Nana from the train atRoma Street at 6.30am. This meant waking up at 5am, which was a struggle given that I only went to bed a 12.30am after finishing off a sewing project (I will post this up later).

We spent the day with Jaxon and Pam (his Nana) and then they caught the tilt train home to Cairns at 7.15pm from Caboolture.

I had a great day being Aunty Peta but didn't get much time off.....Jaxon has never ending energy. Here is a photo of my little boy..... not so little though he is turning 7 next month.

We played at home with Poppy and his train set, took Lizzie to the doggy park, quick trip to the shops, then off to the beach where we played in the playground and fed the seagulls.


Next we went home for a quick lunch and then went to see 'Marmaduke' at the movies....it was a funny movie and we shared popcorn and frozen cokes. After the movies we went home and Poppy took Jaxon to the park at the end of their street. Jaxon loves this park because it has a climbing tower. When they got home it was time for a bath and some games on the computer until we left to go to Caboolture to catch the train....we had McDonalds for dinner and then waited at the train station....you have to be early to book in luggage and Pam (Jaxon's Nana) was told to be there 1hr before but we only needed to be 30mins early. Oh! well, we know for next time.

This is Jaxon with his Nanna (my mum) and below with Poppy (my dad).

After seeing off the train we got home at 8pm....I was exhausted......so off to bed early. Thanks Jaxon for a great day and I love being your Aunty Peta! xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment